A quick recap of this past year:
- I returned to Orlando, FL for my SECOND Disney College Program!
- Spent a month exploring the rivers of the world at the World Famous Jungle Cruise
- Ran back into the loving arms of Mickey Mouse and spent the rest of my program in entertainment.
- Made countless memories with incredible people from around the world
- Met some wonderful girls that I am so grateful to call my friends
- Endured the stickiest, hottest summer of my life
- Moved back home in January
- Took the NCLEX-RN 9 months after nursing school graduation, and passed with the minimum 75 questions
- Accepted a job offer as a circulator in the Operating Room at a large hospital 30 minutes from home
So there you have it! I am enjoying my new life, but I miss the magic of Disney, too!
I'm excited to start this blog back up, and I hope to keep you entertained along the way!