I've decided that every month I'm going to answer the same questions for the 2 years I'm earning my R.N. I thought this would be a fun way to get me through nursing school, so here goes!
1. What have you thought about most today?
What on Earth I'm going to do to fill all my FREE TIME
2. What did you learn about today in Class?
Absolutely nothing!! No class!!
3. What was your most recent test on?
Considering it was my comprehensive final, everything!
4. What is your next test on?
My next test is the NCLEX-PN...
5. What was the best part of today?
Eating cake with friends at Donna's retirement party.
6. What are you stressed about?
7. What/Who do you miss right now?
I'm going to miss my friends who are moving elsewhere.
8. What did you have for dinner today?
institute is feeding us this week. Today was breakfast!
9. If you could go anywhere right now, where would it be?
I'm thinking Florida. Anywhere with a beach, really!
10. What field do you want to work in?
I'm really liking the idea of pediatric med/surge!!