I've decided that every month I'm going to answer the same questions for the 2 years I'm earning my R.N. I thought this would be a fun way to get me through nursing school, so here goes!
1. What have you thought about most today?
If I'm ready for the NCLEX
2. What did you learn about today in class?
Test taking skills for the NCLEX
3. What was your most recent test on?
Respiratory diseases and how to care for the patient
4. What is your next test on?
The PN predictor test (to tell me my chances of passing the NCLEX) (I see a theme here)
5. What was the best part of today?
Getting to sleep past 5 AM
6. What are you stressed about?
This predictor test! What if it tells me I'm doomed to fail?!
7. What/ who do you miss right now?
The Magic Kingdom
8. What did you have for dinner today?
Haven't had dinner yet. I had Coco Krispies for breakfast though
9. If you could go anywhere right now, where would it be?
10. What field do you want to work in?
Pediatric med/surg or emergency room