I've decided that every month I'm going to answer the same questions for the 2 years i'm earning my R.N. I thought this would be a fun way to get me through nursing school. So here goes!
1. What are you scared of right now?
Not really scared of anything at the present moment! Yay!
2. What have you thought about most today?
3. What did you learn about today in class?
The endocrine system
4. What was your most recent test on?
5. What is your next test on?
Endocrine, on Friday
6. What was the best part of today?
Playing with little newborns in my clinical today!
7. What are you stressed about?
My medications test in 2 weeks.
8. What/ who do you miss right now?
9. What did you have for dinner?
Spaghetti and lima beans
10. What field do you want to work in?
The operating room!