I've decided that every month I'm going to answer the same questions for the 2 years i'm earning my R.N. I thought this would be a fun way to get me through nursing school. So here goes!
1. What are you scared of right now?
my finals tomorrow and Wednesday!
2. What have you thought about most today?
Christmas break. It's 2 days away!!!
3. What did you learn about today in class?
No class today!
4. What was your most recent test on?
Pharmacology today, drugs affecting the endocrine system.
5. What is your next test on?
Nursing Fundamentals final.
6. What was the best part of today?
Listening to the high school choir Christmas Concert
7. What are you stressed about?
Making it through the nursing program without becoming a legit hermit.
8. What/ who do you miss right now?
Salt Lake City
9. What did you have for dinner?
Pancakes, bacon, and eggs! Thanks institute for free dinner!
10. What field do you want to work in?
Oncology or a pediatric nurse.