In no order of importance, of course.
1. I can easily live on my own.
2. I am financially stable enough to afford a 'fairly new' car.
3. Utah is a great state to live in, until it snows.
4. My husband will either have to love Disney as much as I do, or learn to tolerate it.
5. I am ridiculously lucky to have done the Disney College Program.
6. Thus far, nursing school hasn't been as 'life changing' as I thought it would be.
7. I am not a fan of small towns, I'd prefer to live in a big city.
8. Sometimes Heavenly Father gives you trials simply to test your faith in Him.
9. I seriously need to get in a choir next semester. Not singing is killing me.
10. Going 5 months without seeing my family makes me cherish being with them now.
11. I need to work on trusting the Lord's timing.
12. I went to church maybe 3 or 4 times while in FL, but my testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints has never been stronger. I learned that being an active member of the Church does not simply mean weekly church attendance, it's much more. Stay tuned for a post about this lesson.
I've learned a lot this year.
2012 has been amazing. I'm sorta sad to see it end.