I've decided that every month I'm going to answer the same questions for the 2 years i'm earning my R.N. I thought this would be a fun way to get me through nursing school. So here goes!
1. What are you scared of right now?
Finals in 2 weeks. Gulp.
2. What have you thought about most today?
My Disney roommates. And finals.
3. What did you learn about today in class?
Endocrine glands in Pharmacology and pediatric mental health in 1020.
4. What was your most recent test on?
Pharmacology today, drugs affecting the CNS and nutrition and elimination.
5. What is your next test on?
Nursing Fundamentals next Wednesday.
6. What was the best part of today?
Walking out of the testing center after passing my Pharmacology test.
7. What are you stressed about?
Making it through the nursing program without becoming a legit hermit.
8. What/ who do you miss right now?
Leslie, Naomi, Chelsea, Lindsey, Heather, Briana and Brianna.
9. What did you have for dinner?
Spaghetti and marinara sauce. Yum. Me love pasta.
10. What field do you want to work in?
Oncology or a WDW park nurse.