I've decided that every month I'm going to answer the same questions for the 2 years i'm earning my R.N. I thought this would be a fun way to get me through nursing school. So here goes!
1. What are you scared of right now?
Starting hospital clinical rotation on Monday.
2. What have you thought about most today?
Going to Florida in June, and the subsequent trips I will be taking with my friends.
3. What did you learn about today in class?
Anxiety and depression in 1020, and cardiac drugs in pharmacology.
4. What was your most recent test on?
Mental Health, mainly communication styles.
5. What is your next test on?
Pharmacology (in 3 weeks, glory hallelujah)
6. What was the best part of today?
Eating cotton candy and cupcakes at work.
7. What are you stressed about?
Making it through the nursing program without becoming a legit hermit.
8. What/ who do you miss right now?
Walt Disney World.
9. What did you have for dinner?
Mini Ravioli. Nothing like microwaving your dinner in 1.30 minutes.
10. What field do you want to work in?
Oncology, interventional radiology, or a WDW park nurse.